Thursday, August 5, 2010

Portland - Urban Sketchers Symposium 2010 - Part III


Here is my final post of my sketches from the Portland Symposium. Again I can't stress enough how cool it was to meet so many fellow sketching nerds. As Matt Brehm said it was like sketching woodstock!





Here is one whole side of the special edition long moleskine. It was all completed on the final day of the symposium. My hand was tired.
Here is an enlarged view of the skyline sketch. I went across the river to get the magnificent panoramic of the Portland skyline.


Here is a larger view of one of the sketches of a really cool industrial facility with a view of the Steel Bridge to the right side.



Here is an enlargement of the other industrial sketch. Fremont bridge just shows up on the far left side.

Yeah it was awesome!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Portland sketches! I am working on a line of Portland/Oregon inspired holiday cards...wondering if you would be interested in some sort of collaboration? My website is card-girl.com. Thanks! Nessa Sander

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sketches of the Portland skyline are awesome! Would it be possible for me to use one as the header to my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am interested in using one of your portland skylines for the header image of a clients Website. The client is a Managed Internet Service (IT) Provider. What are your terms of usage?

    Thank you,

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I'm creating a blog for Lady Luck, a Portland women's networking and social club. I would love permission to use one of your sketches in the header. We would be happy to mention you and a link to your blog.

    Thanks,
    Zoe/ Lady Luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess I am not the only one that is loving these Portland sketches. Great work. I wanted to use your sketch for a business card. Is that ok?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How might I get a print of your Portland skyline?

    ReplyDelete